Terms and conditions
This #nampakjebeli 2019 contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia and all non-citizens age 18 and above except the employees and their immediate family members (children, parents, spouse) of The Boom Beverage Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organiser”) and of the Organiser’s affiliates and/or related companies, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, advertising agencies, promoters, event organizers and public relations agencies.
2. This contest starts from 1 April 2019 and ends on 30 September 2020. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion change the contest period at any time by notice on the Organiser’s website and on the Organiser’s social media accounts. All entries by be submitted before 2359 (Malaysian Time) on 7 October 2020. Any entries received after the closing date will not be entertained and will be automatically disqualified.
3. Grand Prize- One Mini Cooper Clubman (1500cc). Monthly prizes x (18 months)
4. Eligibility to participate:
By purchasing Hausboom products, you will be eligible to enter this contest.
5. How to participate in the #nampakjebeli2019 contest
i. Buy Hausboom products and collect the bottlecaps.
ii. All collected Hausboom bottlecaps must have a legible print of the expiry date and batch number.
iii. Submit the entry form together with the collected Hausboom bottlecaps by the 7th day of the following month to The Boom Beverage Sdn Bhd, 22A-2 (Level 3), Jalan 17/54, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor;
⦁ The entry form can be downloaded from the website ⦁
⦁ A receipt will be given for each entry for each month. Collect all your monthly receipts to be eligible to win the Grand Prize at the end of the contest period.
6. Eligibility to win the monthly prize:
⦁ The winners of the monthly prize will be picked based on a lucky draw.
⦁ The monthly prize winner will not be restricted to only one winner.
7. Eligibility to win the Grand Prize:
⦁ Have participated in the contest for at least 8 months and collected the monthly entry receipts as proof of contest entry.
⦁ The most bottle caps collected entitled to win the Grand Prize.
⦁ In the even there is more than one candidate who collected the bottle caps and participates with the same exact amount; the winner will be picked based on a lucky draw.
8. Entries which are incomplete, illegible or inaccurate and entries without a copy of your Mykad will be automatically disqualified.
9. Winners of the monthly prize will be announced on social media accounts owned by the Organiser. Winners will be announced 14 days after the end of each month.
10. The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced on social media accounts owned by the Organiser. The winner will be announced 30 days after the end of the #nampakjebeli2019 contest period.
11. Delivery of the Grand Prize to the winner will take 90 days from the date the Organiser receives all documents and information which are required such as a copy of Mykad and the original contest entry receipts.
12. The Grand Prize must be claimed before 30 November 2020. The Organiser, its affiliates/associates and agencies involved in this contest will not be liable or made responsible for any contest entries which are lost, damaged, late or contain any technical errors.
13. The winner of the Grand Prize is not allowed to tamper, detach or peel off the Hausboom car sticker on the Grand Prize for at least 6 months after delivery of the car.
14. If a winner is not contactable via telephone, e-mail or whatsapp after three tries over a consecutive three-day period after the announcement of winners is made, the Organiser has the right to disqualify the said uncontactable winner and to announce another winner. However, the Organiser is not obliged to choose such a new winner and if there is no new winner, the Organiser will withdraw the prize.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to automatically cancel any prize if the winner does not participate/refuse to participate in any prizegiving event/pubilicty program.
16. The Organiser, its affiliates/associates, agencies and companies involved in this contest shall not be responsible nor be liable for any losses (including but not limited to, any indirect losses, special damages, consequential losses or loss of profits), expenses, damages, personal injury or death (whether or not caused by the negligence of the participant) arising from or in connection with the participant’s involvement in this contest and the redemption and/or use of prizes. By participating in this contest, all participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses that may arise from or in connection with this contest.
17. Participants who fail to comply with or breach any of these terms and conditions will be automatically disqualified.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to automatically cancel any contest entry which is ineligible or for any reasonable reason at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
19. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant or cancel any prize if:
(i) there is reason for the Organiser to believe that the participant has wrongfully changed or wrongfully benefited from any change of these terms and conditions; or
(ii) in the sole opinion of the Organiser, it believes that the participant has tried to influence the operation of the contest by way of fraud such as forging or tampering the entry receipts or the bottlecaps.
20. Should a disqualification or cancellation occur after a prize has been awarded to a winner, the Organiser has the right to reclaim the prize and the disqualified participant shall be liable to pay the costs incurred by the Organiser in awarding the prize.
21. All decisions of the Organiser are final and any correspondence will not be entertained.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and all contest participants will be automatically bound by such changes.
23. By participating in this contest, all participants will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and accept that all decisions by the Organiser are final and binding.
24. For any enquiries concerning this #nampakjebeli 2019” contest, please go to Hausboom’s Facebook page or website
By providing the Organiser with your personal details, you agree to the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Notice and Privacy Notice which can be accessed on the website
All your personal details are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709).